EVERYDAY KNEE SUPPORT
Medical Device Registration: MDR-20190526-6143
Evin Everyday Knee Support is designed for wide range of joint and muscle pain.
For sprains, strains and pulled muscles, use the support in conjunction with the following techniques to provides symptomatic relief :
- Protection : Provides firm support to injured ankle without restricting movement, helping to prevent further damage
- Rest : Avoid activity that causes pain in the first 48-72 hours after injury
- Ice : Cool the injured area as soon as possible for 15-20 minutes every 2-3 hours to limit pain and inflammation
- Compression : Use the support to apply compression to the affected area, reducing swelling
- Elevation : Keep the injured area raised and supported to help reduce swelling
For weak or arthritic joints, wear the support as needed to provide daytime relief from aches, pain and stiffness.
Size guide :