ANTI-EMBOLISM STOCKINGS 18mmHg
Thrombo-Embolism Deterrebt (TED) Stockings
Medical Device Registration Number: N4499-20170322-66324
- According to CEN/TR and British standards
- More comfortable - easy to use
- 18 mmHg
- Soft touch - microfiber technology
- Better fitting - less sizes
- Latex free
Full-stop After :
Do not wear socks on wounded area
- Replace or wash at least once every three days.
- To put socks on, gather it down to the heel, place foot in and pull firmly and evenly.
- Make sure the opening is correctly positioned under toes.
Dual Prevention :
The regular graduated, elastic compression from ankle to knee and materials used, allow EVIN socks to perform an indispensable role in the prevention of thrombolytic diseases.
- All situations that increases the risk of thrombosis.
- Surgery - especially abdominal-pelvic and orthopedic surgery.
- Fractures or injuries of the lower limb
- Impaired mobility
- Arterial diseases
Sizing chart :
Width : Measure around the largest part of the calf
Length : Measure the length from heel to knee
|Size||XS (pink)||S (green)||M (blue)||L (red)||XL (yellow)|
|G||41~49 cm||47~55 cm||54~62 cm||61~66 cm||65~70 cm|
|C||24~30 cm||29~34 cm||33~37 cm||36~41 cm||40~45 cm|
|B||17~19 cm||19~21 cm||21~23 cm||23~25 cm||25~27 cm|
Notes : G - Thigh area, C - Calf area, B - Ankle area
15% Elastane (Lycra)